Community Building International’s Global Online Circles are an excellent way to build connection and community each month! FREE and open to the public! RSVP below to let us know you’ll be attending!
This Is What Will Happen During The Global Circle:
- Facilitators will do a brief introduction and review the purpose of our time together.
- We will share our name, where we were born, where we live now, and commit to
- We will review the guidelines and how Circle Time is a little different than the 3-day workshop.
- We will then have 3 minutes of silence where you have time to think about what you will share.
- During the silence, reflect on these questions:
- What are you feeling right now? What you feeling deeper under the surface?
- What is going on with you? What is going on in your life? What challenges are you
facing? How are you feeling about yourself and your life?
- What would you like for others to know about you?
- Is there anything you want to let go of and leave in the circle?
6. After 3 minutes of silence, you will be asked to speak if you are moved to speak.
Guidelines for Communication
- Use “I” statements. Speak about yourself only.
- Speak when moved to speak. Do not speak when not moved to speak.
- Do not fix others, i.e., do not console, teach, preach or give advice.
- Leave time for Silence before and after someone speaks.
- Be mindful of how much time you speak. Allow time for others to share.
NOTE: The facilitators may be more interactive than usual and offer suggestions and instructions due to our limited time together.
The Global Circle will be conducted in English. We expect to offer translation in the future. If you do not speak English, you are still welcome to be in the circle and soak up the CB experience.
The Global Circle will last 1 hour 15 minutes. Those people interested may stay online longer.
About the Virtual Zoom Platform
- Don’t worry about how to work ZOOM. Your facilitators will help you if you need it.
- Video ON during the global circle.
- Be aware of your background to avoid unnecessary distractions.
Our Purpose/Goal: Build Connection and Community
- Let go of personal obstacles to being authentic.
- Build trust and relationships with fellow participants.
- Experience the 4th stage of the CB process – true Community.